These posters were presented during the 2019 Earth and Environmental Sciences Student Research Symposium.
- Hannah Blatchford - Investigating (Ultra)High-Pressure Terrane Exhumation with Titanite Petrochronology of Meters-Scale Shear Zones, Western Gneiss Region, Norway
- Brayden Kuester - Reduction of selenate by the filamentous fungus, Paraconiothyrium sporulosum, under aerobic conditions
- Kirsten Meltesen - Rodents as Drivers of Biogeographic Patterns of Mammalian Species Richness in North America
- Leah Nelson - Geochemical characterization of a tropical glacierized watershed: Volcán Chimborazo, Ecuador
- Morgan Monz - Using electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD) to characterize microstructures in coarse-grained ice
- Katie Schroeder - Growth and selenate reduction by fungal species Alternaria alternata on minimal nutrient media